Tuesday, June 14, 2005
Dear blog,
warning: if u know nuts about sailing, the following paragraphs will make zero sense to you.
start winson lee is a NAG.. "Someone kill me please"... That's how I felt when he was briefing us today. OMG... He really still thinks we can't sail.. haha but can't blame him. The last time he took us out, we were complete newbies.... This is what he said to me, "I though you cannot sail." *grumbles, growls, roar* like since when did I appear so noob to him? I can sail okay. AND he gave me my level 1....... o yes, I broke a laser traveler clet.. like how did that happen?? only explanation is, IT OLD! not my fault.
the 420 pair(us) made everyone aggressive out at sea.. haha we just whacked them with our rules like nobody's business. "STARBOARD! HOLD your course. I said HOLD! WATER. Windward boat GIVE WAY! you have no water! tack tack tack! 2294! do your 720 NOW.."(bestfriend, I think we are terrible... seriously... so evil right? haha TACK!) got everyone started with the protests and stuff. o well... thats just a preview of what we went through sailing with the other 420s.. its hell. when u're screwed, trust me.. you will continue to be screwed..."please let me cross.. please"*laughs.. thats like so not applicable in our race."fuck off! dunno how to sail don't sail. don't come and screw my race." will be your answer.(rule 62.. Protest!!) end
haha! alan is damn funny.. yesterday he smsed me: call me... here.
so i called him and he said,
"ask you a question k."
-"ya?"
"eh..."
-"ya? what? say, quick"
"eh......should i go out now?"(background: MRT door closing sound next stop, tenah merah interchange)
-(-_-") "but you are out already."
"yar. but still can go back"
-"but you're at tenah merah"
"yar.. but the place i going very far. so still can go back. so should i go out?"
-"huh.. double (-_-)up to you of course.. your life what. ask your girlfriend la!"
"but you my bestest friend leh. ask you ma." (steffie.. don't angry k? lol.. chill man)
-"okay... but why u ask me this kind of question?"
"why cannot? ok. if your boyfriend ask u this question what will u say? go or don't go?"
-"er... my boyfriend will just make up his own mind.unless it involves me."
"hiya... so go or don't go ar?"
-"........ k. if u think u got time you go. if not don't go. or you ask your girlfriend la.."
"ok ok... eh.. i call u later."(puts down the phone...)
yay.. yesterday i studied!! halogenoalkanes and hydroxyl groups/phenols.. woots. and i did hypothesis testing.. so proud of myself.. *grins*
Love, berniceā„
8:37 PM
link to post
0 comments